|MonoComm's Business Dial-up accounts are ideal
for the small business or SOHO folks who are looking to take advantage
of doing business and reaching new customers through the Internet. MonoComm
provides nation wide dial-up access with more than 3400 access numbers
and growing. This includes more than 200 access numbers here in Illinois.
With your account, you'll receive e-mail, access to the World Wide Web
and unrestricted access to any of our nationwide dial-up locations, plus
10MB of web space to store your company's web page.
To get started all you need is a Pentium (or comparable) based computer, phone line, modem, and our dial-up software.
MonoComm Dial-Up services support X2, K56 Flex, V.90, and the latest V.92 modem protocols. See our notes section on taking advantage of the new V.92 standard option. (Click Here)
Check our Hosting Site for Web Site upgrade and hosting options.
The MonoComm Advantage
· No set-up fee
· Guaranteed 99.9% access availability!
· Network Operations Center monitored 24/7
· Growing number of Access points throughout the United States (Click Here) for list.
· Options for Unlimited Access
· Options for Content Filtering
· Options for Additional Web Space
· Free shell account available upon request
· Options for Personal connectivity (Click Here)
· Web Hosting Services (Click Here)
· Priority Connectivity and service
· Free technical support five days a week
· Other technical support options available
|©2003 monoComm incorporated. All rights reserved.|